- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine butter, milk and egg.
- Stir into dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla and applesauce; beat well.
- Spoon batter into a hot, well greased griddle, enough batter to applesauce pancakes about 4 inches in diameter.
- When pancake edges are lightly browned, turn and cook on the other side.
- Serve applesauce pancakes hot with maple syrup and butter.
Makes about 6 applesauce pancakes.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet