I don’t remember where we got this recipe, but there’s even nutritional info included!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat griddle or skillet; grease if necessary. Stir Bisquick, milk and eggs in large bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients except pizza sauce and Parmesan cheese (batter will be thick).
2. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle; spread slightly.
3. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden brown. Serve topped with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)
Spread batter more than slightly on hot griddle. Cook about 2 minutes on each side.
1 Serving: Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 55 ); Total Fat 6 g (Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 35 mg; Sodium 370 mg; Total Carbohydrate 12 g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 5 g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4 %; Vitamin C 4 %; Calcium 8 %; Iron 4 %
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Fat
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.
You might also like: