- 1 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups apples – peeled and sliced
- Beat the oil, sugar and eggs together.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture.
- Stir in the apples.
- Split batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for anywhere from 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes
- (knife should come out clean)
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet