update on Huron House

It feels slow-going waiting for bids/estimates on resolving the basement observation.

Chris called at least 10 places late last week, so hopefully we’ll get the experts out here soon.

One company came out and we got an estimated a few days later. Obviously we want to shop around for a good price – maybe his was a good price but we have nothing to compare his bid to yet.

The sooner this gets resolved, the sooner we can get back on the market.

I’m thinking positively – 3 more months until August 13th!

Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.

You might also like:

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*

Back to Top Share on Facebook Tweet this Post Email to a Friend Pin It!