If you have a sweet tooth, you will enjoy this sweet rendition of roasted pumpkin seeds!
- 1.5 cups raw pumpkin seeds, rinsed and dried
- 3 tablespoons sugar in the raw
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- spicy pumpkin pie spice*
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 250.
- Mix pumpkin seeds in with the vegetable oil until all are coated.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, sugar & salt.
- Stir until thoroughly coated.
- Pour into baking pan with edges and bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Measure 1 teaspoon of cinnamon into a small bowl or cup.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground allspice or ground cloves.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper.
- Stir to blend.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet