Moroccan Chicken Stew
- Heat the oil in a 5-quart saucepot over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken in batches and cook until well browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the saucepot.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the onions, pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until they’re tender-crisp.
- Add the cinnamon and curry and cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Stir in the soup and heat to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the saucepot.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir the raisins and chickpeas in the saucepot.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the almonds.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet