I didn’t realize it would be THIS easy to make such yummy Beef Red Enchiladas. This is the recipe on the back of a Lowry’s seasoning packet. It turned out pretty good. Next time we’d add more spicy stuff – maybe some diced green chiles.
You can easily substitute the beef for chicken or whatever protein you like in enchiladas.
- 1 onion (we used white)
- olive oil (just enough to coat the pan)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can tomato paste
- Enchilada sauce packet
- 1 lb of beef
- corn tortillas
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bring spices and seasonings, water and tomato paste to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- in another pan, saute chopped onions.
- add beef and mix thoroughly.
- add 1/2 the sauce to the beef mixture.
- dip the corn tortillas in the sauce.
- line up the enchiladas in a glass baking dish.
- sprinkle the top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet