Small Gift Idea: Brownies in a Jar
Brownies in a Jar
• 2 one-quart jars
• Double Fudge Brownie Mix (see below)
• Print a copy of the note card
• 2 cups sugar
• 1 cup cocoa (not Dutch processed)
• 1 cup all-purpose unbleached flour
• 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
• 1 cup chocolate chips
Place the above ingredients in a one quart jar. (I would layer the nuts and chips last.)
directions for notecard:
• 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
• 4 eggs
• 1 package
Double-Fudge Brownie Mix (this is the contents in the jar)
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease a 12 x 9 inch pan.
In a large bowl beat the butter with a mixer until fluffy and light.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the Double-Fudge Brownie Mix & continue to beat the mixture until it is smooth.
Spread the mixture into the greased pan, & bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.
You might also like: