This is a close spinoff from Rocco’s Salmon with Mustard Crust and Sautéed Spinach from the Now Eat This! cookbook. His version has 8.3 grams of fat and 242 calories per serving (so ours will be near that).
1. preheat the broiled on low.
2. line a baking sheet with foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray
3. take 1 small onion and sliced it very thin and mix it with 1/3 cup stone ground mustard
4. add the segments from 1 small navel orange
5. brush a thin layer of mustard on the salmon (on the lined baking sheet)
6. stack the onion mixture on top of the salmon
7. broil until the salmon is fork tender (ours was about 15 minutes)
We ate it with a fresh side salad.
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet