After a week off TV/movies (for Lent), I thought I’d come up with a list of things to do instead of watch TV or a movie. Some of these are things I have personally done and some are there for me to reference in the future weeks when I feel bored or the desire to turn on the TV.
Obviously there are everyday things like work, make dinner, eat lunch, etc. that I’m not going to include.
As I keep thinking of things, I will modify and add to this list.
What do you do instead of watch TV/movies? I’m up for your suggestions! 🙂
1. read to our son
2. listen to an audio book
3. listen to a podcast
4. listen to music
5. play the piano
6. bake, cook, etc.
7. take a bath
8. take a nap
9. go to bed early
10. work on our son’s baby journal
11. organize and store clothes and items Little Dude has outgrown
12. go on a run
13. go to the gym
14. go to the pool
15. go to the library
16. video tape our son doing something cute
18. baby sign language flash-cards
20. get a pedicure
21. take pictures of the stars on a clear night
22. go shopping (this could easily turn into something dangerous for me, so I am warning myself: self, don’t do this one often!)
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet