I admit I have very little patience for clipping coupons, but Chris is devote about it. He’s great at checking the ad for both the Sunflower Market and King Soopers, checking the coupons and then deciding what to eat for the week.
Here’s some tips I ran across that make eating organic easier on the wallet. The long-term benefits of eating organic, on top of these great deals leave no room for excuses to not shop organic! 🙂
Ways to Shop Organic on a Budget:
1. look for the store’s organic brand (even the Target-brand has organic food)
2. look up your local Farmer’s Market – they will have local food but also organics
3. check out OrganicFoodCoupons.com
4. you may get more organic coupons at the checkout as you buy organics
5. visit HealthESavers.com
6. click over to OrganicDeals.com
7. Go to eBay and click on the “home & garden” category, then type in “organic” and see all of the coupons up for bid!
What are some ways you save on organics?
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet