Time to fess up: I have not been eating Paleo.
I am still buying organic (as usual) and even sticking to gluten free 90% of the time, but I have been enjoying cheese almost everyday. There’s something so awesome about cheese and yogurt I just can’t quite kick. It’s a great protein snack and on days I’m not juicing, I need the calcium.
SO, here’s our meal plan for the week of February 26th
- grilled basa fish & baked sweet potatoes
- Hawaiian grilled chicken & fresh pineapple
- Gluten Free Swiss Chard, Cheese and Prosciutto Tart (I will adapt this to what we have…)
- ground turkey (gluten free) spaghetti & side salad
- steak & quinoa
- soup or pizza
- leftovers from freezer stash
Please leave a comment below & share with your friends. All comments await my moderation.Tweet